Alien By Thierry Mugler Shower Milk 6.7 Oz
Limited Items Selling Fast
poup with stuff in it close
Thierry Mugler was born in Strasbourg, France in 1948. He made his first outfit for a girlfriend at the age of 14. He joined a ballet company, the Opera du Rhin, then moved to Paris at 19. In 1968 he started working as a window dresser in a Parisian store "Gudule". He visited London and Amsterdam. In 1970 Mugler worked as a freelance designer.
Mugler's first fragrance, Angel, was introduced in 1992 and set the fragrance world on fire with its unabashed sweet and foodie notes. Hugely influential on the perfume industry of the 1990s, with influences extending into the 21st century, Angel continues to be a best-seller with both women and men and was inducted into the Fifi Awards Hall of Fame in 2007.
ALIEN by Thierry Mugler SHOWER MILK 6.7 OZ
- An invigorating & sensual shower Milk
- Gentle yet thoroughly removes impurities from skin
- Preserves natural moisture to keep skin dewy
- Leaves skin feeling smooth & fresh
- Indulges senses with the scent of Alien
- Also helps cleanse hair & impart soft shine